Huggies Forum

1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Communities
  4. Melbourne
  5. mums in preston or surrounding area

mums in preston or surrounding area Lock Rss

hi there just looking for some new friends,
i am a 23 year old mum to a 7 month old beautiful baby girl, i would like to make new friends who are also mums to children the same age as my daughter.

thanks
jess

hi there just looking for some new friends,
i am a 23 year old mum to a 7 month old beautiful baby girl, i would like to make new friends who are also mums to children the same age as my daughter.

thanks
jess

hey jess,
i seen no one replied to this post i no how frustrating it is when no one replys to post.
im not quite a mum yet but im expecting my first bundle of joy in september.
if your interested in having a chat i would be more than interested.
oh im from the craigieburn area, and 20 years old,
xxxxxx
hi,

first of all congratualtions on ur pregnancy smile

it is abit frustrating when noone replies to a post, it would be great to have a chat, its very hard for me having a daughter when all my friend are either not ready to have children or their children are alot older then my daughter or the usual they live too far away to catch up with.
i really want to make new friends

hi,

first of all congratualtions on ur pregnancy smile

it is abit frustrating when noone replies to a post, it would be great to have a chat, its very hard for me having a daughter when all my friend are either not ready to have children or their children are alot older then my daughter or the usual they live too far away to catch up with.
i really want to make new friends

yep im already starting to get that feeling that everyone around me isnt going to wanna hang out and stuff because of having a newborn, they either are not ready for kids or the kids they do have are alot older. Do you have facebook or something i dont really use this forum had found it by mistake. i just want to make some more friends with some young mums, with lil ones around the same age at what my lil girl will be. are you still with your gorgeous lil girls dad? hopefully will hear bak from you soon. would love to bet to no u more!!!!!
hey,
yeah it gets like that, i dunno how to use this forum either, i have facebook but my profile is private, what is ur full name and ill add u???
look foward to hearing from u

hey,
yeah it gets like that, i dunno how to use this forum either, i have facebook but my profile is private, what is ur full name and ill add u???
look foward to hearing from u

full name is tonie dean its like a sepia color pictue xxx
Hi jessica

i'm 27 and have 2 boys DS1 is 4yrs and DS2 is 8months old smile i live in sydenham smile

It does get frustrating when no one replies to posts sad and i know what u mean about wanting to make new friends that have kids coz the friends u have don't want them or aren't ready for them i was in the same boat when i had my 1st sad my friends changed sad

anyways i hope to chat to u soon smile feel free to add me on fb for a chat if u like smile
hey,
yeh its a pain, i would love to have a chat, just need ur fb name so i can add u, look foward to hearing from u
Hi Jessica,

My names Nerissa, I am a proud Mum to an 8 month old daughter Kaili. I live in Doreen and can completely understand where you're coming from, it is so hard with very few friends having children, I didnt grow up around here so my friends that do have children don't live close by. If you would like to chat that would be great.

Nerissa
smile
Hi jessica, my names jessica too lol
I have 10wk old daughter, I live In watsonia and have very few friends who have kids either, it gets very frustrating, would love to chat.
Hi jessica, my names jessica too lol I'm 20
I have 10wk old daughter, I live In watsonia and have very few friends who have kids either, it gets very frustrating, would love to chat.
hi Nerissa and Jessica,

i would love to chat to both of u, do u have facebook? i dunno how to work this site very well sad give me ur names and i can add u, would love to get to know u and ur lil ones grin
hope to hear from u soon
Sign in to follow this topic