Huggies Forum

Hello :) Rss

Hi, I thought i would introduce myself smile

My name is Kara im 25 i have a 5 (6 on wednesday) year old boy B.G and a 3 year old girl B.A and am currently 33.6 weeks pregnant with twin girls smile. I joined up today just to speak to other mums as i dont think the first few months ill be able to leave the house much for adult conversation.

Thanks for taking the time to read this I know it isnt much.
Hi and welcome smile
I have 3 kids, an 8yo boy, a 5yo girl and a 3yo girl.

I hope you enjoy yourself here - I look forward to getting to know you!
Hi there Kara, welcome and congrats on your twin pregnancy! That's very exciting. I'm also just over 33 weeks pregnant but there's just the one in me grin Hope you are feeling well.
Hello and Welcome to Huggies smile

I have 4 children and my last baby on the way smile
My eldest daughter is 9, I have twin daughters who turned 8 on Saturday and my darling boy who is 2 1/2.

How is your pregnancy going? I hope you are feeling well and not long to go till you meet your 2 new precious bubs smile Hows your preparations going for the twins?

Look forward to chatting with you on the forum smile

Mummy of 5 Gorgeous Babes smile
My newest Gorgeous Baby Boy arrived 1st January 2014 smile xxx

Welcome to huggies Kara.

I have a 13 month old boy and i am 16 weeks pregnant with our second bubba.

Hi Kara here, I couldnt remember what my email address was for the other profile I made so i had to make another one :/

I Love My Babes, all prepared for their arrival, just waiting for the final date, but will either be a natural birth in 15 days or c-section in 17 days depends on the first bubs position at my last appointment next week.. Im feeling ok, just a little sore in the belly with all the movements they have going on there.

Thank you everyone else for you replies smile
Welcome Kara and all the best for the birth. Look forward to hearing about it after. Very exciting smile
Congratulations on your twin pregnancy, not long now!!

I am 20 weeks pregnant with my first!!

Welcome to huggies!! smile

¸¸.•*¨*•*´¨)
¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.•` ¤ “Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars.”

Hello there. How are you? How are you? I am glad to read about your post. This is such good news. I wish all the best for you. It is a mesmerizing feeling. To feel your own flesh and blood grow in your belly. I use to meditate when I was pregnant. To be honest with you, I had left a certain strange connection with my baby. It is so amazing. I am so happy for you. May your pregnancy be as smooth as water. Amen. Clair
Sign in to follow this topic