Hi all.

So I am a nervous wreck right now. So I've been using my Fitbit app to track my cycles since September 2019. I stop using the contraceptive in July 2019 and have had regular cycles (27-28days). Hubby and I haven't been TTC, but this month we have for the first time.

My last period was on the 21st of Jan 2020 and I usually have these for 5 days. According to my app I ovulated on the 2nd of Feb 2020. Hubby and I bedded before that and a day after that. Needless, at about 6 DPO I started having strange symptoms. At 9 DPO I started spotting, it wasn't enough to require a tampon or panty liner. It was just visible when I needed to twinkle and it just lasted 2 days then vanished.

I tested a day after it stopped (11 DPO) but it was a BFN. The symptoms got worse and to mention a few I have bloating, migraines, gurgling abdomen, eating and urinating more often and generally don't feel myself. Today (17/02/20) my AF is basically a day late. My app said this should've started on the 16th. I tested with Clear Blue Digital this morning with FMU and still BFN! I panicked and downloaded a different tracking app (Flo). This app is now telling me my AF could ONLY possibly start today (17/02/2020) or tomorrow (18/02/2020).

I'm super confused. This is my first time TTC and I think I'm going crazy.Bear in mind I am going though a very stressful time and have anxiety attacks at night due to me and hubby are immigrating soon.

Please help with some advice.