Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

Wanting to get pregnant Rss

Hi, I am wanting to get pregnant, but I don't know if it is too soon. I seem to be having some pregnancy symptoms with no period a month later from having my implant removed but I don't know if it means that i could be in the stages of early pregnancy since I took a pregnancy test about 4 days or so ago and it was negative. I have too pee a lot during the day, have sensitive nipples (although that is the only sensitive part of my breasts currently), random cramps on the sides of my stomach which never happens, and a clear discharge which is slightly unusual as well, as well as exhaustion more than when the implant was in. and I haven't had a period since two days after the implant came out. I'm worried because I haven't had birth control before nor any children so I don't know what it means. If anyone could help me that would be wonderful
Hey girl. I think it's nice that you want to get pregnant. My advice to you would take the pregnancy test using different equipment if you still get a negative then you are probably not pregnant.Thy symptoms you have described above although are sometimes linked with pregnancy but not all the time. When was the last time you had sex? I mean if it was in the week before and you think you might have been pregnant because of that well then it could be that but it is very unlikely because the symptoms you have explained are not seen so early. These are normal and could be done with the hormonal imbalance. Try to see your doctor as soon as you can I am sure they will be able to guide you much better.In case you think its a false alarm and you don't want to risk it then you probably shouldn't. Take a pill and try to relax. Most things I've advice on are through experience and it's only my opinion.Take care of yourself. smile
Hey good to read that you are waiting to get pregnant. And want to have a baby. The problems you are facing in your body is normal, Its because of hormonal imbalance. You just need to visit your doctor and do tell all about your problems to doctor. I am sure doctor will be able to guide you much better. Take care of yourself.
Hey good to read that you are waiting to get pregnant. And want to have a baby. The problems you are facing in your body is normal, Its because of hormonal imbalance. You just need to visit your doctor and do tell all about your problems to doctor. I am sure doctor will be able to guide you much better. Take care of yourself.
Hi there, I wonder if you have done your pregnancy tests yet? My advice to you would take the pregnancy test using different equipment if you still get a negative then you are probably not pregnant. The symptoms that you mentioned are quite indicative of pregnancy. But in order to be 100% sure you should see your doctor and have your blood tests done there.
Hey there. Hope you are fine. Glad to know that you want to get pregnant. Being pregnant and then being a mother is the desire of every woman. These are wonderful days of your life. You will be missing these days soon after the birth of your baby. You need to stay relaxed for this. You should visit some doctor for your these symptoms. Discuss in detail each and every change you are feeling after the implant is removed. Only then you can know the real reason behind the changes. Meanwhile, try to stay relaxed and calm. Being positive is never wrong but it is something different. You need confirmation first only then you can celebrate it. Because it is such a happiness which makes you feel out of the world. And you never want to know it's gone, all of a sudden. Wish you luck. Fingers crossed. Much love.
Hi there. How are you? I can totally understand your feelings. Please calm down. Have you consulted with the doctor? What did they said? Btw when did you get married ? When did you tried to conceived last time? Please don't get worry. If you are not pregnant by the statement of doctor then you should do again. I mean you should ttc again. Are you already a mother? Please keep updating. I hope you become a happy and healthy mother. I wish you all the best.
I am sure everything will be fine and you will get pregnant soon. I tried with my husband for long, it started to be so forced. Then we decided not to think about it so much, and it worked. But i am sure ur doctor will help you. I used to take even some pills to get my hormones crazy....
hello, Sweetie! How are you? I am sure that you should consult a doctor, I wish you an easy pregnancy)))
Hey! Good to hear that you wanna get pregnant. It is the most wonderful feeling in the world I tell you. No, it's not too soon to start ttc. My doctor told me I can start ttc anytime I want when I had my implant removed. But you better should confirm it with your doc to make sure if the type of implant could alter the opinion or not. As for you being pregnant, the symptoms you described don't come so early if due to a pregnancy. So as far as my knowledge goes, I don't think you should consider yourself pregnant based on these symptoms. Take another pregnancy test just to be sure. The reason for missing your period could be the sudden hormonal imbalance after implant removal. Most ladies don't have AF even after months of implant removal. So I wouldn't worry about that. But you should always be sure. Take some test to know for sure that you are not pregnant. And start trying after seeing and consulting with your doctor. Good luck with everything! More power to you!
Sign in to follow this topic