Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

TTC August 2015 Lock Rss

Am feeling really nauseous this morning and have no real explanation. According to FF I am only 5dpo but am starting to wonder whether the Vitex I was taking simply messed up when I got my positive OPK rather than messing up when I actually Od? I thought I had felt O pain on the day I was expecting to ovulate (CD15), but I didt get my positive until CD18 putting my O date as this Monday just gone. Very confused now, but if I did O on Cd15 then I'd be 9dpo today. Hmm, I might test, but don't want to waste any. Has anyone else noticed vitex interfering with ovulation tests?
Bagpuss, did u test this morning?
I'm a bit unsure when I O'd too, I have been using OPK's, got close to a positive on CD12 but not quite, then CD13 was a definite negative, I tested at 5pm both days so do you ladies think I would have O'd on CD 13 or 14?
Sorry, double post!
Sadly AF turned up 1 day late, glad I didn't test. Still gutted and I am booking a drs appointment even if she can't do much I just need to talk about it. I can't shift the feeling of something wrong, even if it's simple to fix I would rather try and sort it now. I will ask for bloods to be done anyway see if it's hormone related. I have read a book about periods and it made me upset because my cycle seems perfect I'm regular, I am sure I O and we are getting plenty of BD. My health is perfect and weight and I cut out sugar and gluten from the beginning of the year too. Along with the supplements we both take too I just don't understand :/

I know I will feel better tomorrow just wanted to get that off my chest smile
Sadly AF turned up 1 day late, glad I didn't test. Still gutted and I am booking a drs appointment even if she can't do much I just need to talk about it. I can't shift the feeling of something wrong, even if it's simple to fix I would rather try and sort it now. I will ask for bloods to be done anyway see if it's hormone related. I have read a book about periods and it made me upset because my cycle seems perfect I'm regular, I am sure I O and we are getting plenty of BD. My health is perfect and weight and I cut out sugar and gluten from the beginning of the year too. Along with the supplements we both take too I just don't understand :/

I know I will feel better tomorrow just wanted to get that off my chest smile
Oh Bagpuss! sad I'm so sorry. Hopefully the doct can give you some answers. As u say it's so frustrating esp as you know you are doing everything in your power to make it happen.
Mel I'd say your nearly positive on cd12 could have been you catching the tail end of your surge, meaning you Od on CD13?
Bagpuss sorry to hear sad

I tested- negative :/ sad
So now I'm just waiting on this AF to arrive so I can start again!
Oh bagpuss.... So sorry to hear that. I've had my fingers crossed for you this month (plus the others who came across from July). Was really hoping this would be your month.

Let us know how you go at your dr appointment. I'll see you on the September board when it gets going (we're taking this month off as way too many other life hence why I've been very quiet).

Ps: yay jellybean! Congratulations.
Thanks manic, I was thinking along the same lines. smile
AF finally officially arrived, which just squelched the last stubbornly remaining hopes that maybe I was pregnant but was too soon to test wink :/
So I'll be joining Bagpuss and Makalu on the September board smile Lets hope its our month ladies smile

Started taking Vitex, Evening Primrose Oil for the first time today. It's going to be a real struggle to take it 3 times a day! I tried to get Raspberry Leaf Tea Capsules but the chemist doesn't have any so i'll chase them down tomorrow.
Question for the Vitex ladies- does it usually change your cycle? Make it longer/shorter? And does that happen in the first month?
Sign in to follow this topic