Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

JUNE 2012 Lock Rss

Hi ladies,
I am 9dpo today and received my very faint BFP! 3 times on dif tests! Baby dustto all xx
Awww congrats Kristine!!! That's fantastic news smile
What test were you using? They must be excellent quality!
KristineHope wrote:
Hi ladies,
I am 9dpo today and received my very faint BFP! 3 times on dif tests! Baby dustto all xx

Wow congrats!! You're going to be a mummy!!! So excited for you smile
Lilsunflower wrote:
Awww congrats Kristine!!! That's fantastic news smile
What test were you using? They must be excellent quality!

Hey Lilsunflower smile
I used 2 first respons and they were very faint (1pm) then at 6pm tonight I used Confirm Early Preg tests. You can use them any time of the day from 10 days after conception or 5 days before missed period. I'm only 9dpo but slight chance of being 10dpo but my period is def due in 5 days. (Not sure if it worked because my period is 5 days away or it just worked early at 9dpo?) But it developed with in 1-2mins. It has started to fade now, but I will do another one tomorrow morn to make sure.
I'm very excited! This will be our second bub smile TTC since Nov last year with #2 xx
shortyB wrote:
KristineHope wrote:
Hi ladies,

Wow congrats!! You're going to be a mummy!!! So excited for you smile

ShortyB - Thanks, we are very excited. Will get blood test this week to confirm smile x
hey peeps im 18dpo and i have been getting positive hpt for the last 3 days had blood test today will find out for sure tomorrow
Jess n hailee wrote:
hey peeps im 18dpo and i have been getting positive hpt for the last 3 days had blood test today will find out for sure tomorrow

You don't get 3 positives without being pregnant!! Congratulations smile so excited for you most ppl have left this thread now and are in July cos it is July, ull have to join a due date thread now so exciting!!

I'm testing this week too I'm 2days late with af.
Jess n hailee wrote:

Congrats!!!!! So exciting smile

I'm still very hopefull for you shorty smile
Lilsunflower wrote:
Jess n hailee wrote:hey peeps im 18dpo and i have been getting positive hpt for the last 3 days had blood test today will find out for sure tomorrowCongrats!!!!! So exciting smileI'm still very hopefull for you shorty smile
shortyB wrote:
Jess n hailee wrote:hey peeps im 18dpo and i have been getting positive hpt for the last 3 days had blood test today will find out for sure tomorrowYou don't get 3 positives without being pregnant!! Congratulations smile so excited for you most ppl have left this thread now and are in July cos it is July, ull have to join a due date thread now so exciting!!I'm testing this week too I'm 2days late with af.

thanks guys... i am very excited and will have to join... only problem is i dunno my duedate :/
You could work out roughly online with a due date calculator if you know date of your last af should be fine
shortyB wrote:
You could work out roughly online with a due date calculator if you know date of your last af should be fine

just had a look and 1 site said march 11 and another said march 14 lol so im guessing somewhere in between lol
Jess n hailee wrote:
shortyB wrote:
just had a look and 1 site said march 11 and another said march 14 lol so im guessing somewhere in between lol

Lol well I did one if I was to be pregnant and cos my cycle is 30 days I'd be march 10 haven't tested yet, im nervous it will be negative but I'm 2 dpo. Never happened before.

Did the test let u put in you cycle length?
Sign in to follow this topic