Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

False positive Lock Rss

Just letting you all know do not buy clear blue pregnancy tests from the supermarket, I brought 2 1 pack tests from different supermarkets and i got 2 faint positive results from them, and so did a friend of mine whos also TTC, we both went to the chemist and brought a different more expenisve test and we both got a very clear BFN. I thought i should let everyone know so they dont waste money and get their hopes up for nothing.
Ive had that happen with those tests too.... very dissapointing sad
I agree it is very. Me and DP were over the moon. sad
I've bought those tests before and had the same thing happen, but it was more like an evap line because I had left it until 10 minutes before the line appeared.
The other brand not to waste your money on is Crystal Clear. Every time I have used them I've got "BFP" when it should have been a BFN.

Good luck to all of you TTC smile

this happened to me also. i did a test 4 days ago and got a faint positive and the 2 days later AF came and i was devistated sad i will never buy this brand again anyone know any better brands???

this happened to me also. i did a test 4 days ago and got a faint positive and the 2 days later AF came and i was devistated sad i will never buy this brand again anyone know any better brands???

Internet cheapies

Internet cheapies

thanks i will have a look grin

thanks i will have a look <span class="emoticon grin">grin</span>

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/330583558743?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649#ht_2340wt_1163

You can't beat First Response!!

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/330583558743?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649#ht_2340wt_1163

thanks i might buy some tomorrow
Perhaps some of you who are getting false positives need tell the company who makes the pregnancy test.

I'm so so sorryfor false positives . Xoxoxox
I did ring them but because i didnt have the box for this number they needed. They said they couldnt help. I even told them where and what days i brought them on but they didnt seem to really care
Sign in to follow this topic