Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

TTC Lock Rss

hey guys i am TTC and i am due for my period in 5 days. i took a test today and it came back negative, also i have been having period pains since yesterday and i usually only get them the day it startswhat do u think this could be as i am really confused :/

hey guys i am TTC and i am due for my period in 5 days. i took a test today and it came back negative, also i have been having period pains since yesterday and i usually only get them the day it startswhat do u think this could be as i am really confused :/

Heys

It may be too early to test, I normal get pains sometimes over a week before AF turns up. Maybe try day of or after it is due, FX for you that you get a BFP! grin

Heys

It may be too early to test, I normal get pains sometimes over a week before AF turns up. Maybe try day of or after it is due, FX for you that you get a BFP! grin

im sorry im not sure what FX and BFP are lol

Sorry about that, I think on the thread TTC #1 Del has put a list of all the things stand for, It can get quite confusing!

BFP - Big Fat Positive (for a positive preg Test)
FX - Fingers Crossed

grin

If u have a look on page 5 of the TTC-ur first I have a list of the abv

Sorry about that, I think on the thread TTC #1 Del has put a list of all the things stand for, It can get quite confusing!

BFP - Big Fat Positive (for a positive preg Test)
FX - Fingers Crossed

grin

thanks i hope i am.
Sign in to follow this topic