Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

TTC conceive baby 2 Lock Rss

i am writing because my partner and i have been TTC baby 2. we started just over 2 weeks ago and my cyle is normally 29 days, i am getting very impatient with waiting till the end of my cycle to test and i have only just ovulated a few days ago, anyway my question is does anyone have any ideas for me to distract me while the time goes by?

i know i struggled whe we were TTC my daughter which took 18 months as i was on depo before we TTC but i havent had any chemicals put into my body for conception this time, do u think it should happen straight away?

thanks in advance

We are TTC bub 2 aswell. I would love to know some distractions too as the days are dragging until I test!

they just drag... i would love to speed up time but just till the test comes back positive haha
We are workig on No. 2 as well. I'm no good for ideas, as I always test too early! 7 cycles trying this time, might give it one more before heading to the doc for advice. (Took 2 1-2 years to make no.1, eventually with no assistance!)

We are workig on No. 2 as well. I'm no good for ideas, as I always test too early! 7 cycles trying this time, might give it one more before heading to the doc for advice. (Took 2 1-2 years to make no.1, eventually with no assistance!)

yeah it took us 18 months with no assistance, i think we need to just gooo with the flow lol it will happen good luck

We are also trying for number 2. Its been 9 mths now and I really thought that it would not be this long. We got pregnant first try for bub #1. I have never taken contraception. We just used condoms before we got married.
I stopped testing after 6 months. my periods can be 50 days apart or as close as 20 days so I cant really tell when I ovulate. So frustrating.

awww i hope it happens for u soon. i got a blood test done today as i am having pregnancy syptoms but i got AF about 5 days ago which was lighter then usual so i thought i would get a test just to be sure...

Same. I have been having pregnancy symptoms for the last 2 months but not pregnant. Recently had a scan to look at the ovaries. Been having pains for almost a year but have tried to ignore them. Hoping that it was nothing, but it did get to the point where sex was painful. Hoping for good results but also an explanation. Not sure where to go from here. Just keep hoping

just keep trying it will happen grin
Sign in to follow this topic