Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

Eptopic Rss

I was taken into A&E on Tuesday night after heavy bleeding and very bad right side pains. My period wasnt due for another week but took a test and it had come up straight away as positive.
Once in A&E I was taken for a scan where they confirmed a right eptopic in my tube which had burst, however they also found a sack with a small foteus in my uterus.

I had surgery to remove the damaged tube on Wednesday and am going back next week for a scan to see if anything has developed in my uterus, I am not holding out much hope as I have been bleeding a lot today.

Just wondered if anyone else has had an experience like this, don't really know how to feel about it all. We have been trying of over a year and didn't even realise I was pregnant so just cant seem to get my head around it all. sad
Oh you poor thing. I hope someone can answer you questions

How did everything work out?
Hi there. How are you? I am so apologetic to read about your state. I for myself had faced 2 awful miscarriages. They shattered me within out. You have to maintain faith. You have to keep going ahead; towards best. I recommend you the same. I know this is so hard for you to cope. Hell, it is still very hard for me to cope though I have 3 amazing babies who I conceived artificially in a clinic “BioTexCom”. I was informed I could never conceive. All in all; just hope for the best. Clair
Sign in to follow this topic