Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

Due April 2013 Lock Rss

Hi Everyone, Well I am expecting baby number 2 after having a tubal pregnancy march 2011, am due on the 7th April at least thats what i have worked out using date of possible conception. Am very anxious and nervous about this pregnancy as I live in a remote town and cant have a scan till early september so not even sure if baby is in the right place, but have my fingers crossed. Not experiencing much sickness although I do fell really run down and oh so tired but its a different feeling to my first as I was really sick with him.
Hi my name is Emma and I am due 3rd of April with bub no#5. I have a 5 year old, 3 year old, 2 year old and a 11 month old!! I have requested to join the FB group as well. Oh and I am 37 xx
still very early days yet, but given everything runs smoothly and i have a happy healthy pregnancy ill be due on the 22nd April smile
This is my first pregnancy and we had been trying for 9months
Already started the morning sickness, my boobs hurt like hell when i first get out of bed, and by 2pm im having a nanna nap.... best feeling in the world smile <3

can i join the facbook group if there is on
hi everyone ive just found out im due on the 13th smile its exciting/worring not sure how my partner is taking it i havnt seen him in 5 days and everytime i ask him he saus he has alot on his mind so of course im upset alot latley just hoping he comes around soon anyways have ur doctors sent u for a ultrasound yet my doctor recons they dont send u till 18-20 weeks and i was just wondering if that is normal i had a early one when i was preg with my son (his 7 now) is there anyone else out there that dosnt feel pregnant yet? lol
Mum2812 wrote:
Puddlefish wrote:
still very early days yet, but given everything runs smoothly and i have a happy healthy pregnancy ill be due on the 22nd April smile
This is my first pregnancy and we had been trying for 9months
Already started the morning sickness, my boobs hurt like hell when i first get out of bed, and by 2pm im having a nanna nap.... best feeling in the world smile <3

Hi, I am due on 22 April as well with but no2.

Ohh very exciting! Congrats
Hows everything going for you so far? feeling good i hope!
I have my blood tests today!

Wow 10 pages in....i have been away for far to long. I hope you are all well.

I think im 7+3 according to my LMP but my bloods came back a week or so less. So now im off for my dating scan on the 1st Sept.

So my GP has put me down as the 5th April, my LMP is the 8th and my bloods say the 12th. It was so much easier to get a date with DD and this one is like a lucky dip.

Oh, i also sent a request to be added to the FB group smile

Hi guys,

Congratulations everyone. I just did a test and came back saying I was 4-5 weeks pregnant on the little screen not sure if that is accurate and if that will make me in the april group has anyone used those tests before? Going to gp tomorrow. This will be our second baby I stopped breast feeding just over 5 weeks ago (daughter now 8 1/2) months so no missed period to go by - guess I will be having a dating scan. We wanted them close together but wow didn't think it would happen so fast.
Vanessa*000 wrote:
Hi guys,

Congratulations everyone. I just did a test and came back saying I was 4-5 weeks pregnant on the little screen not sure if that is accurate and if that will make me in the april group has anyone used those tests before? Going to gp tomorrow. This will be our second baby I stopped breast feeding just over 5 weeks ago (daughter now 8 1/2) months so no missed period to go by - guess I will be having a dating scan. We wanted them close together but wow didn't think it would happen so fast.
Can you get tests that tell you how far along you are? Wow, I had no idea! Are they expensive? I don't think I am very far along, but my maths skills are leaving a little to be desired lately...
Yeah I did the normal test first then bought a clear blue one that has an indicator on window that can tell you options are not pregnant, 3-4 weeks, 4-5 weeks and 5+ weeks so if you are past 5 weeks not worth it. Costed $19.99 at chemist not on sale. As I haven't had a period I think was worth it if I had just missed 1 period prob not worth it imo.
Oh thanks for that! Yeah, I can't remember when my period was due, I also can't remember the last one, but know it was last month. I had 5 days of extremely light bleeding (which I thought was my period) then I started feeling very nauseas the day after that stopped. A few days after that I thought I should probably do a pregnancy test rather then continue assuming I had some weird disease....lol So basically, I don't know whether I am week 3-4, 4-5 or 5 + so maybe it would be worth it...lol
thanks for helping me out!
No problem, the first test i did was just a normal one chemist warehouse pack of 3 $9.99 on special this week. I have 2 spare now lol I really didn't think it would be positive - plesant surprise.
Sign in to follow this topic