Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

Due April 2013 Lock Rss

I am really trying not to stress but my hcg levels have not doubled they have gone up but not doubled
waiting for yesterdays results to be text to me and i am hoping hard out for a heartbeat on monday morning at the scan.
Moke wrote:
Alx03 wrote:Hi ladies, I'm new to the forum and am also due in April 2013....the 6th! Pretty excited/nervous/anxious!! Looking forward to sharing the experience with you all!Hi........... Number 6!!! or 6 th ??i am stressing about number 3 here... any words of wisdom if number 6 ???? or anyone else when close gap between their babies smile very stressed!!!!

Oh oh oh....definitely on the 6th and NOT the 6th baby!!! Eeeeek!!!! This is only my first!!!
Hello Ladies. New here and pretty excited to be a first time mummy!! due April 7th.
I'm a bit overwhelmed about thinking how much life is going to change but so so excited!
I confirmed my BFP with GP on Friday however she has said that now I have confirmed there is no scan until 12/13 weeks. As I am only 6 now that feels like such a long time to wait until I get to see my baby.
I am in NZ- Christchurch, anyone know of how I can get a scan earlier?
Also keen on FB group! Yeeee!
Hi! I'm due April 15th with baby #2. smile Have requested to join the group (Facebook name: Preg Nant wink ) - however I see it is set to "Closed - Anyone can see the group and the people in it. Only members can see posts".
everkate wrote:
Hello Ladies. New here and pretty excited to be a first time mummy!! due April 7th.
I'm a bit overwhelmed about thinking how much life is going to change but so so excited!
I confirmed my BFP with GP on Friday however she has said that now I have confirmed there is no scan until 12/13 weeks. As I am only 6 now that feels like such a long time to wait until I get to see my baby.
I am in NZ- Christchurch, anyone know of how I can get a scan earlier?
Also keen on FB group! Yeeee!

I told a little lie about knowing my dates... Wrong I know but with DD I knew the exact dates and wasn't booked in at all until I went back upset and they booked me lol.
Congratulations EverKate was just doing a bit of stalking and saw you guys had been trying for a while so a big congrats!!! smile

And a big congratulations to all the other ladies, would so love to join you!

jeshka wrote:
ok so i am going to create a fb page for all us due april..... i will reply with a name so everyone can join grin

I hope you don't mind that I've created a new Facebook page?!! We could not find the one you had created!!

If you wanna join the group I'll make you an admin?

It's called; 'Huggies Due April 2013'.

Jess smile
If i join the faceook group, does it show up on my wall? we havent told many that we are expecting and dont want everyone to know just yet!! Thanks smile
Hey guys, ive been following the ttc forums for a few months now, a bit hesitant to join because i still feel its quite early but very excited and want to share with others!! due around 11th april going for a dating scan friday.
Lolli2604 wrote:
If i join the faceook group, does it show up on my wall? we havent told many that we are expecting and dont want everyone to know just yet!! Thanks smile

No it won't show on your wall/news feed! It's all private smile
hi i only found out i was pregnant 2 weeks ago im due 5th April hopefully i have a sticky one this time
Hi Everyone, Just found out from the doctor on Monday that i am pregnant!!! Due in April (not sure what date, i am sure she told me but after she said i was pregnant i couldn't focus on much more haha).

This will be my first pregnancy so as you can imagine i am VERY nervous and excited.

Thought i would introduce myself and say hi grin
Sign in to follow this topic