Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

Due April 2013 Lock Rss

Just had a look on FB. I couldnt find the page either. How is everyone feeling? i am not feeling preganant t at all. I have a scan booked for next week. I think i will be just over 6 weeks. my 7 month old has become a little fussy on the boob during the day...hope she isnt weaning..Im not ready for that.
I'm getting the occasional wave of nausea and am exhausted most of the time. I have a four year old to run around after but at least he is fairly independent. If you have older kids, when did u tell them? I know I'm at least waiting until we want the world to know because I can see his wanting to tell EVERYONE he will be a "big brother" soon. Lol. But even so it's a long time for a 4yo to wait ha ha.
Just created a group called 'Huggies Due April 2013'. See if you can see it. My name is Jessica Walsh smile
https://www.facebook.com/groups/511516158875465/
TracyanneG wrote:
I'm getting the occasional wave of nausea and am exhausted most of the time. I have a four year old to run around after but at least he is fairly independent. If you have older kids, when did u tell them? I know I'm at least waiting until we want the world to know because I can see his wanting to tell EVERYONE he will be a "big brother" soon. Lol. But even so it's a long time for a 4yo to wait ha ha.

I have a 4 yo DD and we told her as soon as we had told our parents and before we told everyone else lol. I can't believe how well you ladies are doing keeping the news quiet!
Thanks Jess, just sent request to join!
Yay, we have 3 members already!! Haha smile
Hi Ladies

Have tried to Join group but wont let me. Will keep trying, as its a great idea. We did this when my daughter was Due in July 2010 and are still very close now, so much easier to access through FB and keep in touch.
bubba2come wrote:
Hi Ladies

Have tried to Join group but wont let me. Will keep trying, as its a great idea. We did this when my daughter was Due in July 2010 and are still very close now, so much easier to access through FB and keep in touch.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/511516158875465/
kenziesma wrote:
have sent my request to join, it will be private ay as that would not go down well with my mother if this is how she finds out!! gasp)

Lol yes it is definitely private!!
Hi ladies, I'm new to the forum and am also due in April 2013....the 6th! Pretty excited/nervous/anxious!! Looking forward to sharing the experience with you all!
Alx03 wrote:
Hi ladies, I'm new to the forum and am also due in April 2013....the 6th! Pretty excited/nervous/anxious!! Looking forward to sharing the experience with you all!

Hi........... Number 6!!! or 6 th ??
i am stressing about number 3 here... any words of wisdom if number 6 ???? or anyone else when close gap between their babies smile very stressed!!!!
Sign in to follow this topic