Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

Due April 2013 Lock Rss

I should add that I have a near 7 month old baby girl. I think I had what I now know must be a period on the 1st July. First one since giving birth...
Really big surprise for you then Summersea so nice that your kids will have a small age gap though. All my kids had at least 2 years between them so were into the grotty toddler stage well and truly when I had a baby. All pregnancies are different so hopefully you have an easy pregnancy.

Lilsunflower you made me laugh (sorry), @ the not very tolerant part. I so know that feeling at the moment. Damn pregnancy hormones...

I have woken up feeling like I was on the booze last night....ironic really since hubby had a couple of drinks last night. Cant wait till I can get a scan and see bubs. Am trying not to plan to far ahead just in case.

Hope you all have a great day smile

Hello!!! I had my BFP yesterday (Well, it was 4 BFP's... we were in shock) and I am due with bub number 2 on April 9th!! I have DS who is just 2 so this will be fun! A house move in the middle will meely add to teh excitement I am sure.

Congrats and sticky babies for us all!!

Congrats on the positive tests Nosila81 and welcome. I will add you to the list. Dont envy you having to move house in the middle of your pregnancy. smile

Yay congrats and welcome kenziesma and nosila! Such an exciting month. April is a great month for bubs to be born I think smile

Lynx nps it's so true and unfortunately my tolerance seems to only be getting less and less Mmm I would be annoyed with myself if I really cared but can only think they deserve it atm! I wonder if it will pass at some stage!?
Congratulations everyone. How are you all feeling? Apart from feeling a little tired I am feeling great. Have got an ultrasound and ob appointment booked for middle of this month. Does anyone else feel pregnant? I don't. Wondering if it's cause I'm still breastfeeding??
Hi ladies, i'm on board too! Two BFP's and based on LMP due April 11th eeeekkk~! Please tell me i'm not the only crazy person who couldn't wait until 12 weeks to tell people!
I think I jinxed myself starting this thread, I started bleeding yesterday afternoon and at 2.30 this morning passed the embryo (I think). I am going to see the doctor later this afternoon to see if I can get an answer as to why this has happened again and see what else I can do to prevent it. Hopefully next pregnancy I get my baby. Hate writing this, makes it seem more real.

Good luck to you all and I hope you all have healthy term pregnancies.

Lynxgal, my thoughts are with you. I hope the Dr is helpful and your next one sticks.

Its so sad, makes us realise what miracles our kids are.

*just being a snoop* stalking stalking hoping ill join you tomorrow...
im jess,
miscarried last month at 4 weeks pregnant and just found out i am pregnant again due april 14th 2013:D
i am also proud mummy of a 22 month old lil girl grin
lynxgal wrote:
I think I jinxed myself starting this thread, I started bleeding yesterday afternoon and at 2.30 this morning passed the embryo (I think). I am going to see the doctor later this afternoon to see if I can get an answer as to why this has happened again and see what else I can do to prevent it. Hopefully next pregnancy I get my baby. Hate writing this, makes it seem more real.

Good luck to you all and I hope you all have healthy term pregnancies.

So sorry to hear Lynxgal. FX you get another BFP soon.

Sign in to follow this topic