Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

DUE FEBRUARY 2010 Rss

WOW. I am due with baby number 6 on February 1 2010. I have 5 kids 6yrs through to 7months.

Excited Shocked.

I am feeling tired and a bit off.

[Edited on 22/06/2009]
gasp wow congratz! cant beleive theres a Feb 2010 thread lol

Alexis Jayne 19.08.09

LOL I just wanted to get in first.lol

hahaha well goodluck! How many weeks does that make you?

Alexis Jayne 19.08.09

I am 4 weeks.lol Such a nut.
Congrats. I am due Feb 6. I am a bit nervous as I had a miscarriage in April. Fingers crossed, I fell straight away. I have a 4 year old son and a 2 year old daughter. I feel like I have my hands full - don't know how you do it.

Cheers Leia

Mum to Eli, Darcy and Noah!

hey girls, I am due approx 5th feb as well, today i got my blood test results and had an early U/S. the results for HCG were 365 and they could see a 4.2mm sac in the ultrasound which puts me between 4 and 5 weeks. Congratulations girls smile its very exciting.

This will be my second bubba. DS#1 is nearly 2.
hey girls im due in feb aswell with my second i feel kinda bad coz my youngest is only just hitting 3months 2day so yeah im only bout 3 or 4 weeks so im excited but not gettin to excited til after i hit 3months lol
Hello! Congrats to everyone!

I'm due 2 Feb with bub number 2, DD is 20months now. I'm pretty nervous at the moment as I had a miscarriage at the end of March. I am waiting to have a retest of my BHCG on Thursday to make sure the levels are still rising and an ultrasound in 2 weeks to make sure everything is going ok and that there is a heartbeat pretty much. I'm trying not to stress and worry about everything, but it's hard not to.

gasp)
Try not to stress too much. I am fairly positive at the moment. How far along were you when you miscarried? I was 11 weeks, I imagine i'll be paranoid that week. Fingers crossed hey.

Mum to Eli, Darcy and Noah!

hey girls, good luck with all your blood tests and things, I'm feeling pretty good today. Feeling a bit buzzed actually by everything smile just really happy.
Hi there ladies. Good luck to you all, so exciting!

I'm due 5th Feb too! Although we were TTC this month it was the last thing I expected to get a BFP first go.

But here I am. So excited but seceretly scared wondering how I'm going to go with two little ratbags.

No joke morning sickness has kicked in all ready, and have massive craving for bacon and plastic cheese slices. LOL

Anyway can't wait to share this magical journey with you all,

M xx
Sign in to follow this topic